Dzeko & Torres are notorious for providing some amazing electro and house dance floor bangers and yes, they have done it yet again. This Imagine Dragons remix is an absolutely stunning anthemic beauty that I imagine being blasted at a massive show with lasers, smoke, fire and strobes along with it. This track is a powerhouse begging to be messed with – full of energy, drops and captivating vocals, this is almost guaranteed to land a spot on many DJ’s must play list. Enjoy Demons.
Not too sure how I feel about posting Lady Gaga right now, but I gotta suppress my ego and recognize the music for what it is – that’s what this blog is about anyway, right? This track is club friendly and I gotta say, gets stuck in my head. You be the call on whether or not you enjoy Lady Gaga‘s latest release titled Applause. Not bad in my opinion. Enjoy!
I live for the applause, applause
I live for the applause-plause
Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me
The applause, applause, applause
Connect with Lady Gaga via:
I love Sam Smith so I’m always eager to hear any sort of remix or anything even remotely related to the London based vocalist, remix or otherwise. This is the first remix I’ve heard of his most recent single and I really can’t say I’d expect to hear many that top this. Clicks, claps, and a bouncing club beat are added onto the song to make for an overall awesomely reworked dance track courtesy of a man who’s made his name doing exactly that, Todd Edwards.
Purchase the single “Lay Me Down” on iTunes.
Connect with Sam Smith:
Follow me on Twitter @penguinprisms
Dj Pepe, Canadian based producer and Dj has released our second ever Oh Hey Doctor Exclusive mixtape for your listening pleasure. Just like the first, he takes us on a 30 minute journey through of only the best dance tracks around right now. Push play, turn it up and blast it at a party and it’s like having your own personal Dj right in the house with you. Flawless transitions between high energy tracks and filthy drops guaranteed to get you started right. If you like these mixes, make sure to show him the love he deserves by following him on Facebook and SoundCloud via the links below.
Stay tuned monthly for his mixtapes exclusive for Oh Hey Doctor!
Connect with Dj Pepe via:
Anoop Desai, an upcoming electro-pop artist and former American Idol finalist just dropped this gem on the world. Teaming up with DJ ADHD who hails from Atlanta, Rocket Man is just a small preview of their upcoming EP titled “3 Cheers.” “3 Cheers” is slated for release in just a couple more weeks on November 20th and is one that us here at OHD will be waiting for. Rocket Man showcases Desai‘s incredible vocal ability while delivering club-ready pop tracks influenced with just the right dose of dubstep and electro that guarantees its placement into any DJ set. Enjoy the preview and make sure to follow Anoop Desai via the links below for his more information on his EP and other upcoming releases.
Connect with Anoop Desai via:
I love The Jane Doze and this remix that they released yesterday is absolutely phenomenal. Combining perfect amounts melody, dubstep, and dance all into one. Transforming this NERVO & Hook N Sling track into something you’d feel comfortable blasting just about anywhere (and you should, because people will want to know what it is / WHERE YOU GOT IT). I’m happy to provide this one for you guys today, just do me one favor and make sure to show Cash Cash and The Jane Doze some love for this epic remix of Reason. Enjoy!
Connect with The Jane Doze via:
First off, I think I should probably let you all hear the original before I get to the (much better in my opinion) remixes…
Now I’ll show you some AMAZING remixes done of the original. You’re really gonna like what I’ve got for you here. First I’ve got a “re-lick” – whatever that means, I don’t know, but I like it – of Lazy Rich‘s remix (which I’ll show you after this) done by REL1 that is what actually turned me onto this track and the other remixes in the first place. Here’s the remix done by Lazy Rich I mentioned before. Lazy Rich is famous for his progressive / club remixes of just about anything that he can get his hands on. This time around he’s done it again and I must say that he’s does an absolutely phenomenal job of making it his own. Last, a spectacular bootleg done by DallasK combining original elements from The Wildcat but also flawlessly combining elements of Leave The World Behind by Swedish House Mafia. I’ll let the tracks sort of speak for themselves but you MUST hear them all. Enjoy!
Need Your Heart, an impressive Adventure Club track on it’s own has just been crafted into something beautiful by Tabs, a DJ/ Producer out of Phoenix. Tabs completely revamped this track by replacing the heavy drops/sections with a more uplifting club house feel. Worthy of fist pumps? I think so. Enjoy.
Connect with Tabs via:
[dropcap]A[/dropcap]ll right everyone, hope your day is going well :) This track comes from Mike Gazzo aka Gazzo formerly known as Cloud9 who is known for his remixes, original productions and more and has made a definite impact on the EDM scene. This track perfectly reflects Gazzo‘s ability to remix tracks and build it into something completely new and festival ready. KDrew‘s track One is one hell of a banger to begin with, and Gazzo‘s remix is just that much better. I know you’ll enjoy it as much as I do.
[dropcap]G[/dropcap]ood evening everyone! Sorry for the late post… Been quite the week for me over here, with work and school and fluctuations in weather that led to the downfall of my health in such a way that I feel like I’ve been MIA since like last week. Good to be back and fuuuuu do I have some music for you. I think I’m going to keep the posts on under 10 track maximum because when there’s more it’s really hard to get anything out of my posts unless you’re on Earmilk and have all the time in the world. Hope your week has been good … now the countdown for summer begins.
1. I think that this is probably my favorite track from the last week. The Bॐb Squad does an amazing job remixing this already amazing track.
2. Another spectacular dubstep remix here for you guys. I don’t know who decided to remix Bob Marley with dubstep but again, fits into the craze of dubstep and reggae coming together.
3. Alright, you caught me. Definitely not a new track, but it caught my … ear… recently. Maybe you’ll like this little flashback as much as I did.
4. The more I listen to glitch.. the more I like it. Cryptex (SoundCloud) does an amazing job splicing and cutting these tracks into one hell of a listen. Probably not your standard dancefloor issue but a great listen.
5. First mashup/remix that I’ve heard released with Purity Ring’s Obedear that Blake featured here on OHD just a few days ago. Also amazing.
6. This is an incredible mashup. Mighty Mike takes a track that I haven’t heard since the 90s and mashes it literally flawlessly with M80’s Midnight City. Appreciate the mashhhh
7. Now this IS would definitely be standard dancefloor issue. This track screams club. Love this mix for that very reason, makes you want to get up and dance.
8. Maybe I should just call these posts Tuesday Mashups… lots of mashups lately. Sorry if you don’t like them because I really do. This however, is no mashup. Just an unbeatable remix of Busta Rhymes.
[dropcap]S[/dropcap]oooo, OBV we love Nadia Ali. Who doesn’t love Nadia Ali? Super sexy vocals by a gorgeous woman proving her way constantly to the top in the EDM world? YES PLEASE. Well I was flipping through my one of my playlists today and I thought I might throw ya’ll every remix of “Free to Go” that could possibly intrigue your senses. Round two of the remixes dropped just under a month ago and I immediately fell in love with the LeQue & Martin Volt Remix which sparked me to download almost all of the others, some even from the first release of remix tracks. So here you have it, always classy Swedish producer Alex Sayz feat Nadia Ali: “Free To Go” THE REMIXES.
1. Free To Go (LeQue & Martin Volt Remix) – Alex Sayz feat. Nadia Ali // My personal favorite as I mentioned is by LeQue & Martin Volt. It is the best progressive mix that dropped of this song in my opinion that takes the original to a new level. It splits her vocals throughout & has some awesome fades, really smooth but overall buildup that just can’t be beat. LeQue & Martin Volt did an amazing job on this one.
2. Free To Go (Sick Individuals Remix) – Alex Sayz feat. Nadia Ali // The Sick Individuals remix is the most popular remix of this song via iTunes & Beatport, with good reason. Sick Individuals always throw down heavy beats that are consistent throughout and intensify the song to a new level, verging into electro dub for a twist midway. Check out Beatport for their re-edit of their remix as well!
3. Free To Go (Alex Lamb Remix) – Alex Sayz feat. Nadia Ali // Alex Lamb’s remix is a clean cut progressive mix of the original, much calmer than the first two. Builds stay low in this version which makes it easy listening. The warm synths and rising beats on this track will have you playing it over & over, Swedish DJ Alex Lamb throwing it down again.
4. Free To Go (Stefano Noferini Remix) – Alex Sayz feat. Nadia Ali // Italian producer Stefano Noferini does a lot of minimal techno and remixes, this one being a great Tech- House mix that separates itself from all the other remixes with the hook and vocal focus. Minimalist techno is an acquired taste, but this is a nice small dose of it and Stefano Noferini is awesome always. I have really learned to love this one for being so distinguished.
5. Free To Go (John de Sohn Remix) – Alex Sayz feat. Nadia Ali // John De Sohn is also a Swedish producer and is a major remix DJ in the game. His twist on ‘Free To Go’ is darker and deeper than all the others, the large buildup and kicks switching into rolls are intense and heard in clubs often. This electric remix was one of the first out for this single.
There are other remixes of this jam out there, you can find them on Beatport. And just in case you’re overwhelmed and like whaaaatt is this song-here’s the original! Enjoy!
Brazilian’s know how to party. No doubt about it. Slowly but surely, Brazilians are invading the EDM music scene and its a damn good thing they are. You guys like FELGUK?…Brazilian. Anywho, I’m sure FTampa is a name that will ring some bells for you all. If it doesn’t, LISTEN UP. This song is ridiculously dancy and uplifting. He definitely has a little longer than normal wait for the drop, but trust me… it’s worth the wait.
Right Click to Download – Glissen (FTampa Remix)-DAL
Follow yours truly on Twitter: @EddieFrye :)
Myndset dropped this bootleg just about an hour and a half ago and it’s already getting tons and tons of attention. Myndset’s been a constant favorite here on OHD and is highly respected by all of us here for his consistency in making dope-ass remixes, originals, mixtapes and bootlegs. This is no different and showcases his flawless ability to take any set of tracks, dump his flare into it in an absolutely stunning manner. Make sure to visit his SoundCloud in the next couple hours for a download and visit his FB for more information on any upcoming works he’s got going on.
If you’re in the SoCal area, OHD is hosting and presenting Myndset in Santa Barbara for our first ever face-to-face collab with Myndset. For more information and tickets to the show, Click Here
To Download this Track – Visit and Like Myndset’s Facebook
Hello again my favorite people! Got a MASSIVE house anthem here for you today coming from two spectacular gents Magnus & Timon. These Parisians have created one hell of a track today and sent it my way in hopes to be featured here. Boy do they fucking deserve it. It’s absolutely guaranteed to get your body fucking moving. I highly recommend keeping these two on your radar because I have a strong feeling this is the first of many times they’ll be getting some love from us :). As they say, “From our studio somewhere in Paris, we’ll make you dance in 2012!”
Right Click to Download or see SoundCloud – Walking Alone (Magnus & Timon Remix) – Dirty South & Those Usual Suspects
Here’s another gem I just re-discovered and instantly felt the need to share. this is an AMAZING tance song. I URGE YOU TO LET IT PLAY OUT. just trust me. We’ve got two monster names in the EDM world coming together to produce this insanely uplifting song. None other then Dash Berlin and ATB. I was lucky enough to see this shit dropped live this last halloween at Escape From Wonderland. Be jealous.. or just buy a damn ticket next time -_- anywho, this is an 8 minute track that will put a smile on your face the whole time guaranteed.
Right Click to Download – Apollo Road (Club Version)
Like ATB on Facebook
Like Dash Berlin on Facebook