Size Records has proven not only a promising platform for diverse talent and fresh sounds alike, but a breeding ground for the impending legacies of the next generation of game changing house music trailblazers. One-third of the dance music prodigy Swedish House Mafia and label-head of Size Records, Steve Angello is preparing his first Size Records takeover at the Palladium on May 12, 2012.
In celebration of this event, the Size Records family, alongside Steve Angello, is inviting DJs to submit a 10 minute mix of their best DJ set for the chance to be selected as the opening act for the SIZE MATTERS event.
SIZE MATTERS’ Choice
- One winner will be invited to be the opening DJ for Size Records at the Palladium in Hollywood, California, where they will perform a 60 minute set (travel and accommodation not provided). In addition, the winner will receive:
- Two VIP tickets, plus a meet and greet with Steve Angello
- A framed copy of the event poster, signed by the performing SIZE MATTERS DJs
- A feature across Size Records’ social media channels
- Limited Edition Size Records merchandise package
- One runner-up (as selected by Size Records and Steve Angello) will receive a feature on Size Records’ Facebook page and a limited Edition Size Records merchandise package
- One highest voted artist will receive a feature on Size Records’ Facebook page as well as a Size Records Merchandise package.
- Submit by: April 26, 2012
- Vote: April 27, 2012 10am PST- May 3, 2012 10am PST
- Winner(s) Announced: May 7, 2012
- Click here to review the guidelines and submit your work.