Thats right kids. It’s that time of the week again! I’m gonna throw a little round-up together of some of the best tracks fromt the last week! If you like it, download them, support the artists, share with your friends, ENJOY yourselves :) It’s hard to keep up with everything all the time, and even harder to sift through all the shit you aren’t interested in. So leave that it to me, and I promise you won’t be disappointed.
1. I stumbled across this Diplo track just over a week ago – thanks to Blake here at OHD I was exposed to the greatness of this song. Nothing like Diplo‘s bubbles, lip-smacking and Nicky Da B yellin’ at you to get you on the dancefloor and Express Yourself.
Express Yourself - Diplo feat. Nick Da B
2. Now honestly I don’t know too much about Marcapasos but his work on this track of Lana Del Rey‘s to make into to a danceable house track allows it to kind of speak for him. If more of his other released work is like this, you know I’ll be downloading and sharing for sure.
Summertime Sadness (Marcapasos Remix) - Lana Del Rey
3. How ’bout some mofuckn trap for your face? Sounds good to me :) ƱZ is the up and coming king of trap music – right along Flosstradamus who helped pioneer a lot of it. Btw, if you’re not familiar with trap, I’d make yourself familiar now because you’re going to be hearing a lot of it. ƱZ collaborated with CRNKN on this one and it is huuuuuge.
Booty 2 The Ground - ƱZ x CRNKN
4. We’ve featured Fork’n'Knife on here before – a couple of Russian producers who have been slowly making one hell of a name for themselves by producing some of the, in my opinion, freshest dubstep around. Do you agree?
Caliente (Fork'n'Knife Remix) - INNA
5. This is a mashup that you just cannot miss. Madeon pumped this one out just a few days ago and it instantly shot to the top 10 over at Hypem. It contains several different tracks that I’m sure you’ll recognize all incorporated with Madeon‘s touch and flawless transitions.
Minimix (Annie Mac Radio 1) - Madeon
6. What I think happens about this far down on these posts is that a lot of you get ADD and stop listening to the tracks at the bottom… For those of you that don’t consider yourself both lucky and smart because this is one you’re not gonna wanna miss. Miami Life‘s remix of Sander Van Doorn‘s What Did I Do perfectly incorporates light -> mild dubstep with some amazing female vocals byLucy Taylor.
What Did I Do (Miami Life Remix) - Kele Vs Sander Van Doorn
7. Alright kids. Last one for the day. This is The M Machine‘s rendition of Passion Pit‘s, Take A Walk, which is a favorite of mine as an original but now another favorite of mine as a dubstep-ish remix done none other with The M Machine‘s influence. A little gem to kick off your Tuesday I’d say.
Take A Walk (The M Machine Remix) - Passion Pit